Back by popular demand




Hey shortaaaayyyy,

ok, I'm just kidding! But seriously though, it seems like just when I tried to not blog anymore, my IG blows up and people ask me to blog about my IG posts. So here I am, starting from scratch, trying to stick to it as much as possible.

Just for the ones, who don't know who I am - the name is Sam. I almost 26 (ugh.... I dread being closer to 30) and I live in Germany aka the Land of beer. I am a fulltime marketing student and I work as a Social Media Marketing Manager for a cosmetics company I will probably disclose rather sooner than later. ;-)

On this blog you will find random stuff. Anything that I am passionate about. First and foremost, I'm sure you will find tons and tons of fashion and make up-related posts. So if that's not for you, it's safe to say that you won't enjoy this blog all too much. I'm sure that I will post a little bit more personal stuff from time to time, but fashion, beauty, and lifestyle are definitely the main focus of this virtual documentation of - well - me!

Over the nexr few weeks, you'll probably find a ridiculous amount of random posts, that I will slowly but surely import from my older blog, that I gave up. You must know that consistency is not necessarily my strongest suit, so as much as I love blogging it is definitely one of my biggest challenges. Well, let's hope that 2k15 manifests this grand big change! :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what you see!

xoxo
Sam


Leave a Comment

Kommentar veröffentlichen