For the love of eye products




Hey sweeties,

today's post will be a little random but necessary nonetheless. I'm sure we all have those prodcuts, that you could fit into a specific category, but that simply don't want to categorize, because they're sooo special individually. Well, this is what this post will be about. So prepare for randomness and I hope you enjoy! :)

Eye Sorbet by Essence




I love, love, love this glittery, creamy eyeshadow so much. A lot of people complain that it is not pigmented enough, so it won't apply as a solid color, but rather a glitter effect onto the lid. That is exactly what I like about this product so much. It's perfect for a daytime "No Makeup" makeup look. Paired with the right primer, it won't crease and it will look amazing!



Isn't it just gorgeous?

Makeup Geek Pigment "Vegas Lights"



OMG, you guys! This pigment seriously gives me life! First of all, what I love most about pigments is that they're probably the smartest investment in the beauty department. Since a little goes a long way, you'll most likely never run out of your pigments. I've had this pigment for a little over a year now and it seems like nothing of the product has been used yet. I love it. 

Make sure to check out Makeup Geek's website, because they have so many more colors! I know I'll definitely get more.

Maybelline Color Tattoo



I know!!! People have been raving about these cream eyeshadows for years now and rightfully so. I've owned three for a couple of years now and they're still amazing, creamy, and very usable. When I'm in a rush and don't really have time to work with powder eyeshadows, these are my saviors! But most of the time I just like to place them as a base, just like you would a Paint Pot by MAC, and then make the eyeshadow really pop. Either way, these are worth buying, because they will come in handy in so many occasions. GET THEM! :) 

Well, do you own any of these products? What are your 3 random makeup love affairs? I'm soo curious, so let me know in the comments below! 

xx
Sam

Leave a Comment

Kommentar veröffentlichen